Saturday, August 1, 2009

What I've been working on...

Wasn't I going to post pictures yesterday? Um...yeah...that's my illness manifesting itself...it's called Procrastination.
First,there's my swap for convention....which I modeled off a color challenge swap with my Upline--using Bravo Burgandy and my favorite 1st-new-stamp-set-from-the-new-catty: CIRCLE CIRCUS (LOVE it!!). It's not a color I would chose to use...but it helped me get out of my comfort zone and I ended up really liking the finished product:

So....for convention I was going to use all new IN COLORS, but when Irealized I had 3 full spools of Real Red ribbon decided I should go with the black/red/grey combo....which I'm loving!



NEXT is the Shoebox Swap I'm participating in on Monday afternoon. I decided to do a "Squash Book" or origami-fold mini album. For this project we're using In Colors--Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie. My first sample (and picture) I used Sahara Sand, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze.
Now I need to get off this computer and finish assembling the In Color Version of my squash book. I work Saturday night (12 hr shift--I'm an RN in a L&D unit), so really need to finish all this hopefully before I need to go to sleep Saturday morning (in about 5 more hours!) GAH!

No comments: